THE COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO THIS ARGUMENT MAY BE FOUND runescape ABOVE
THE COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO THIS ARGUMENT MAY BE FOUND ABOVE.
Just like this Petition I will not side with a god and take a completely balanced view point. Juxtaposition may be included.
(Colour Coding: End of first posts.)
Please support ( to do so please state: "I support this thread." ) this and feel free to discuss this, or ask any questions related to the third world event. This is a thread on the death of gods in World Events, primarily the Third World Event.
So, why should we NOT prevent this from happening?
1. You are an Armadyl/Bandos follower and believe that the opposing god should DIE.
2. You are intrigued by Jagex's story-line, and don't want to change it.
3. One down, Seven to go. - You support any other god, apart from Bandos and Armadyl.
4. You just find the idea behind one (Armadyl) too boring, and a waste of time.
5. They've had their time...
6. I want my say. They will never take, our, FREEEDDDDDDOMMMMMMMM!
7. I just hate the lack of any detail put into that god, you know that really stupid one (Armadyl).
8. The story-line is boring without any real action.
9. Both Bandos and Armadyl have been at eachothers necks for ageees! Let 'im (Armadyl) have it!
10. You are Godless! Gotta kill 'em all!
11. Pro-Jagex person!
12. You feel too much attention is being paid to a god (Armadyl), or the gods in general.
13. You support a god whose ideologies match that of another runescape 2007 gold, or want a god to die in-order for your faction to gain additional support after a god's death.